|Emilie de Ravin|
|Birthday:||December 27, 1981|
|Hometown:||Mount Eliza, Victoria, Australia|
|Birthplace:||Mount Eliza, Victoria, Australia|
|Social Networks:|| Twitter|
|Education:|| Australia's National Institute of Dramatic Art|
Australian Ballet School
Prime Time Actors Studio in Los Angeles
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Vera Audrey de Ravin-Bilitch (daughter)|
Unnamed 2 older sisters
Unnamed paternal great-great-grandparents
|Friends:|| Maggie Grace|
|Relationships:|| Josh Janowicz (ex-husband)|
Eric Bilitch (boyfriend)
|Pet(s):|| Dog (Bella)|
Mini Beagle (Mabel)
|First appearance:||Skin Deep|
Emilie de Ravin (/ˈɛməli də ˈrævɪn/) is an Australian actress. She has played Tess Harding on Roswell and Claire Littleton on the ABC drama Lost. In 2012 she guest-starred as Belle on the ABC drama Once Upon a Time and became a series regular beginning with season two.
De Ravin's film credits include Santa's Slay (2005), The Hills Have Eyes (2006) and Ball Don't Lie (2008). She starred as Emily, the heroin-addicted ex-girlfriend of Brendan Frye, in the neo-noir film Brick (2005). She had a cameo in Public Enemies (2009) and more recently starred in Remember Me (2010). De Ravin was included on Maxim's Hot 100 list three times: in 2005, on No. 47, the next year on No. 65, and in 2008 on No. 68.
View the Emilie de Ravin Gallery.
De Ravin was born in Mount Eliza, Victoria, Australia, an outer southeastern suburb of Melbourne. Having studied ballet since the age of nine at Christa Cameron School of Ballet in Melbourne, and being home schooled by her mother, she was accepted into the Australian Ballet School at fifteen, where she performed in productions with The Australian Ballet as well as Danceworld 301.
She studied acting at Australia's National Institute of Dramatic Art, and with the Prime Time Actors Studio in Los Angeles.
|1999 - 2000||BeastMaster||TV Series||The Demon Curupira|
|2000 - 2002||Roswell||TV Series||Tess Harding / Ava / Dixie|
|2002||Carrie||TV Movie||Chris Hargensen|
|2003 - 2004||The Handler||TV Series||Gina|
|2004||CSI:Miami||TV Series||Venus Robinson|
|2005||Brick||Emily (as Emilie De Ravin)|
|2005||Santa's Slay||Mary 'Mac' Mackenzie (as Emilie De Ravin)|
|2006||The Hills Have Eyes||Brenda Carter|
- Emilie studied ballet since the age of 9 and at the age of 15, she was accepted into the highly selective Australian Ballet School. She performed in productions of the Australian Ballet Company as well as Danceworld 301.
- Did a workshop at the prestigious Australian drama school, NIDA.
- In Roswell (1999) she played an alien who gets pregnant and leaves the earth before the pregnancy is visible. In Lost (2004) she plays girl who is near the end of her pregnancy. In Brick (2005) she plays a girl murdered in her third month of her pregnancy.
- Named #47 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Named #65 on Maxim magazines "Hot 100" list of 2006.
- Her paternal great-great-grandparents were French. They immigrated to Australia. "De Ravin" means "from (the) ravine" in French.
- Her wedding dress was designed by Monique Lhuillier.
- Has starred in two remakes, Carrie (2002) and The Hills Have Eyes (2006).
- Ranked #68 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Enjoys gardening and hiking when she isn't working.
- Is allergic to peanuts.
- Her American accent in Brick (2005) was so fluent that many critics believed she was really American and that her natural Australian accent on Lost (2004) was fake.
This article is a stub. You can help the Once Upon a Time Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!