|Birthday:||May 1, 1982|
|Hometown:||Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK|
|Birthplace:||Holywood, County Down, Northern Ireland|
|Education:||Methodist College Belfast|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Liesa (sister)|
Jim Dornan (father)
Greer Garson (first cousin [twice removed])
Dulcie Dornan (daughter)
|Friends:|| Hadley Freeman|
|Relationships:|| Keira Knightley (ex-girlfriend)|
Amelia Warner (wife)
|Character:||The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham Humbert|
|Last appearance:||Welcome to Storybrooke|
James "Jamie" Dornan is an actor, model, and musician from Northern Ireland. He played Axel von Fersen in Sofia Coppola's film Marie Antoinette (2006), Sheriff Graham Humbert in the ABC series Once Upon a Time, serial killer Paul Spector in the BBC Two and RTÉ One crime drama series The Fall, and the eponymous character, Christian Grey, in the film Fifty Shades of Grey (2015).
View the Jamie Dornan Gallery.
Dornan was born in Holywood, County Down, Northern Ireland, and grew up in the suburbs of Belfast. He has two older sisters: Liesa, who works for Disney in London, and Jessica, a fashion designer based in Falmouth, England. His father, Professor Jim Dornan, is an obstetrician and gynaecologist who had also considered becoming an actor. Dornan was 16 when his mother, Lorna, died from pancreatic cancer. Dornan is a first cousin, twice removed, of actress Greer Garson. His grandparents on both sides of his family were Methodist lay preachers.
He attended and boarded at Methodist College Belfast, where he played rugby and participated in the drama department. He later attended Teesside University but dropped out and moved to London to train as an actor.
|2006||Marie Antoinette||Count Axel Fersen|
|2008||Beyond the Rave||Video||Ed|
|2009||Shadows in the Sun||Joe|
- Was a Calvin Klein model.
- Was the face of the 2007 campaign for men's cologne Dior Homme
- Played a serious level of rugby in his native Northern Ireland
- Is a huge Manchester United fan and is a season ticket holder
- Resides in Notting Hill, London, England. Also owns and spends time at his cottage in The Cotswolds
- Prefers to keep a beard and not shave at all. He had to be clean shaven for the role of Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey (2015)
- Suffers from asthma
- Was a member of folk band Sons of Jim from 2006 until 2008, when the group disbanded
- Once shared an apartment with Eddie Redmayne
- Has stated that in his free time that he enjoys golfing and reading
- Had a 2-minute cameo in Burnt (2015) that didn't make it to the final cut, it was part of Sienna Miller's character's backstory. The scene was disapproved by the audience in test screenings and was removed from the movie
This article is a stub. You can help the Once Upon a Time Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!